We invest in our country’s future by focusing on sustainable health, education, social development and environmental preservation initiatives that impact the communities we support.
We drive financial literacy through our flagship initiative, the JSE Investment Challenge, which uses a game to teach South African high school learners and university students the fundamentals of investing on the stock exchange.
Our engagement with organisations that have a tangible impact in communities supports other social development needs through bursaries, poverty alleviation programmes, anti-crime projects, environmental preservation and funding for school development.
Initiatives we currently support
- Afrika Tikkun
- Business Against Crime South Africa
- The National Education Collaboration Trust
- The Buffelshoek Trust
- The Alexandra Education Committee
- The Eersterust Association for Community Health
- The Sacred Heart College Three2Six project
- The Walter Sisulu Paediatric Cardiac Centre
- The Adopt-a-School Foundation
- The World Wide Fund South Africa
Through Project Hope, JSE employees give of their time and skills.
To apply for support, please send a detailed request to [email protected]. Only registered non-governmental organisations (NGOs), non-profit organisations (NPOs) or public benefit organisations (PBOs) will be considered.